All employees of the Royal Ballet School of Antwerp honor, respect and preserve the rich heritage of classical ballet and modern dance. This legacy represents the foundation upon which the future of our students is built. At the same time, the Royal Ballet School of Antwerp strives for a strategic balance between traditions, diversity and innovation.
The Royal Ballet School of Antwerp optimizes student employment opportunities.
To bring this vision to life, the Royal Ballet School of Antwerp will:
- Develop the school to an excellent training facility at world level
- Optimize and maximize dance and stage experiences for pupils during competitions, workshops, galas and festivals, both at home and abroad
- Offer career planning for students and courses for staff professionalism
- Guarantee a "state-of - the- art" dance infrastructure, develop partnerships and expand exchange programs with international ballet schools and renowned companies
- Offer education leading to a degree of secondary art education
- Organize fundraising and sponsorship to fulfill its mission
- Optimize collaboration with the Royal Ballet of Flanders / Flemish Opera
- Increase media attention and public recognition of the school